We are pleased to announce the 5th NextGen AI Aware Event on November 8, 2019, where we will be a sponsor and speaker from the very beginning.
AI-based fund products, data, technology, investment opportunities - the 5thNextGen AI Aware Event delivers the most comprehensive line-up of managers offering investible AI products alongside market participants who contribute to the growth of the AI fund universe. Presentations involving practical AI implementation experiences offered by these AI innovators of the investment management industry give professional investors a closer look at the exciting advancements of the universe of AI-based investment products and services.
The event of NextGen Alpha (organizer) is part of the European Digital Week and will be held at Börsenplatz 4 (former site of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange). Pre-register by visiting http://nextgen-alpha.com/ . Attendance via live-stream is an option (https://livestream.watch/aicon/)
08:30 - 09:45 Registration & Coffee Buffet
09:45 - 18:30 Presentations (includes coffee breaks and lunch)
18:30 - 19:30 Cocktails
AI-based fund and trading company presentations:
- ACATIS Investment (Dr. Hendrik Leber, Speaker of the Management Board)
- Sanlam Global Investment Solutions (David Itzkovits, CEO)
- Numen Capital (Alessandro Barrison, Portfolio Manager)
- BRAMHAM GARDENS Investments (Dr. Arnaud de Servigny, CEO)
- Century Analytics (Niklas Hojman, Co-founder/COO)
- Walnut Algorithms (Guillaume Vidal, CEO)
- Deep Trading (Yam Peleg, CEO)
- Minastir Asset Management (Thomas Jacobson, CEO)
- Catana Capital (Bastian Lechner, CEO)
- Augur (Doug Bry, Founder)
- GET Capital (Elias Zamora-Sillero, Head of AI Research and Development)
- David Miller, Investment Director Quilter Cheviot, offers his professional investor views as to how AI is having an impact on the investment management industry.
- Dr. Kirsten-Anne Bremke, Managing Director Deutsche Bank Wealth Management, explains how AI is leveraged to the benefit of their wealth management clients.
- Fred Sage, Chairman NextGen Alpha, and Davide Alfano Founding Partner Kaleidoscope Capital, demonstrate the NextGen AI fund database offering access to the universe of AI-based fund products.
- Dr. Marc Engelbrecht, AI Program Lead/Digital Transformation Team Allianz Global Investors, offers practical case examples in relation to how they are applying AI across a range of actively managed investment management products to generate alpha.
As with previous events the 5th event is a full-day program, invitation only catering to professional investors and delivers the most comprehensive line-up of managers offering investible AI-based fund products.
Presentations involving practical AI implementation experiences offered by these AI innovators of the investment management industry give professional investors a closer look at the exciting advancements of the universe of AI-based investment products and services.
At the end of the day you will have experienced the landscape of what is really happening in AI and how it is being applied to the investment management industry. No noise just reality!
Any questions, please contact:
NextGen Alpha AG
Tel: +41 55 420 13 15
Mobile: +49 172 83 56 973